Vision Buddy is the world’s first ultra simple television watching system for the visually impaired. Plug the Vision Buddy streamer to an existing cable TV box or any other TV provider and watch live television on Vision Buddy headset. Specially designed for various low vision eye conditions like age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, or retinitis pigmentosa. Zoom in or out to enjoy a movie theater experience right in your living room. With a click of a button switch to magnification mode and see the world around you. It’s that simple!
- Vision Buddy is the world’s first TV watching system designed for visually impaired.
- Simply connect the transmitter to a video source and turn on the headset.
- High definition video/image projected live straight from TV or similar video source. It can connect to any cable TV box (Comcast, Direct TV, Cox, ATT, Apple TV, Roku, etc.)
- Doesn’t require complex WiFi setup to access TV content.
- Easy to learn. No need to operate a complex TV watching app. What you see on TV is what you see on the headset.
- Movie theater experience with enhanced video, and with the ability to zoom in and out.