OrCam Read is a handheld device that allows users to simply point and click to have text read to them – simple as that! Read the mail, a book or newspaper. Read from the computer screen or your cell phone!
OrCam Read is a handheld, personal AI driven device for people with reading difficulties due to dyslexia, learning disabilities, mild to moderate visual impairment and reading fatigue.
OrCam Read is also for anyone exposed to large amounts of text at work, school, or for leisure.
OrCam Read is the first of its kind AI reader enabling reading without limitation. Any type of text is instantly converted into audio for transmission, either through the device’s tiny speaker or a connected Bluetooth device.
- Effortless Reading: Instantly transform any printed or digital text into an audiobook.
- Use On-The-Go: While shopping, studying, at work, cooking, reading books, newspapers, computers, tablet screens and more.
- Discreet and Portable: Use at home and on the go. The built-in LED flash illuminates the reading surface when lights are low.
- One Click Reading: Just point, click and listen. A tiny built-in speaker or connected Bluetooth device reads the text selection aloud – in real time and offline.
- Read What You Want: Revolutionary feature enables reading selected text section or an entire page.